Saturday, March 15, 2008

Waree the Wise

Here's another person who I want to thank. Unlike Lynnie who I've known for three years alredy, I know her two years on our eight grade.

She's predictable actually. Everyday, you could see and hear her from far away with her happy-go-lucky face and voice! She's nice and also forgetful. She acted like our mother before and told us "Not to talk with your mouth full". She is funny to begin with.

Lynnie and I teased and called her beri-beri and dictonary. I call her dictonary because she knows most of the english words. Than I began calling her mommy which she doesn't enjoy hearing.

Oh yes, she is always there ready to give me advice as well. She is really caring towards her friends but she's obsses with a korean guy from a band called DBSK but both she and Lynnie are my best-est friends forever!

So Waree, I guess you'll be able to see this and this is what I can say in the moment about you. I hope you enjoy and won't get offended by this... I'm sorry if you do... I wish the three of us could spend time together again next time.

Thank you.

PS,
I'm still waiting for the ice-cream =P

No comments: