Saturday, March 15, 2008

Different Personality

Here's the drill, I'm immature in school, moody at home, talkative in the internet and anti-social in real life. What is wrong with me?!

I tried to be mature in school but then I acted so... immature in the end! I couldn't stop laughing with my friends and act like a kid! No, I'm not a kid and I'm fifteen already T_T Maybe its nature for me to be immature around them *sobbing in the corner*

Here's what not many of my friends find in me: me + in home = moody. It's a different world! I shout or lock myself in my room. Even the maids don't want to bother to wake me up when someone was calling me in phone. Maybe I should control my temper at home...

I usually talk too much in the internet especially to people who were talking about some topics that I want to join or wanna say. Sometimes you'll find me being quiet. Its probably because I was away, eating, busy or don't know on what should I say.

Then here's the latest and known me from everyone about me: anti-social. I will talk a bit if I'm with my friends or family but I don't usually talk if I'm alone outside. If a stranger tried talking to me, sometimes I answered in short. It was because I was scaried or shy. More like both since I'm used to stay at home since little.

So now, why am I bringing this up? Because I don't know why I'm different in different stuations! *sigh* Such strange events...

No comments: